Completion of either a diploma program or equivalent field experience.
The successful candidate will be involved in a broad range of responsibilities, participating in wildlife related field work, reclamation related field work, contaminated sites related field work, hydrology related field work, emergency spill response, data entry, analysis and management with some report preparation.
An excellent entry level position for people seeking to further their skills and learn from our multi-disciplinary team.
Preference will be given to individuals with oil and gas industry experience and related safety training and skill sets;
- Valid driver’s license
- ATV, UTV and/or Argo training or experience
- First Aid, H2s, WHIMS and other Safety training
- Excellent GPS and navigational skills
- Willingness to work in the field in remote locations for extended periods
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a team environment and under deadlines
- Well-developed computer skills such as Excel, Microsoft Word, GIS
- Excellent communication, organization and writing skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn
- Attention to detail
This position will be based out of Fort St. John, BC, applicants are expected to be based locally for this work. Employee versus subcontractor designation will be at Eco-Web’s discretion and subject to negotiation. Compensation is dependent on experience but will be more than competitive.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax at 250-787-1175 or to our office at 8211 93rd Street, Fort St. John, BC V1J 6X1. For any questions, please call the office at 250-787-1110.
For more information on our company please visit our web-site at: www.eco-web.ca