Eco-Web Ecological Consulting does not warrant or make any representations or claims as to the validity, accuracy, currency, timeliness, completeness or otherwise of the information contained in its websites, nor shall it be liable or responsible for any claim or damage, direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising out of the interpretation, reliance upon or other use, authorized or unauthorized, of such information.
When downloaded or displayed on a user's computer, Internet software transmission problems could produce inaccurate or incomplete copies of documents. Eco-Web Ecological Consulting takes no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of documents or material downloaded or displayed from its websites.
Eco-Web Ecological Consulting takes reasonable precautions to ensure its websites are free from computer viruses; however, it is recommended that the user install and use appropriate anti-virus or other protective software. Eco-Web Ecological Consulting disclaims liability for any computer viruses or other destructive programs that may be inadvertently downloaded from its websites.
By accessing the website at Baseline, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Intellectual Property - Ownership of Material
The material and information on Eco-Web Ecological Consulting's websites are being made available only under the conditions set out herein. Eco-Web Ecological Consulting reserves rights to the intellectual property presented in its websites, which includes, but is not limited to, our copyrights, trademarks and corporate logos.
No material from the websites may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way, unless otherwise indicated on this website, except for your own personal or internal company use.
Both the text and graphics on this site are protected by copyright unless otherwise noted. The copyrights of some images and graphics appearing on this site are owned by third parties who have allowed their use to Eco-Web Ecological Consulting on this site only.
If you choose to use material from our websites, you may not allow others to:
1) remove the copyright or other proprietary notices from the downloaded materials
2) sell, reproduce, modify or attempt to modify the materials in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform or distribute or otherwise use them for public or commercial purpose, including, without limitation, use of the materials on any other website
3) transfer the material to any other person without the written consent of Eco-Web Ecological Consulting
4) interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, this website or any services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to, or accessible through, this website or affiliated or linked websites.
Except as otherwise noted, the trademarks displayed on this site are the trademarks and logos of Eco-Web Ecological Consulting. Eco-Web Ecological Consulting’s name, trademarks and logos may not be used in any way or for any purpose without the consent of Eco-Web Ecological Consulting.
Photos supplied in Eco-Web Ecological Consulting's photo library may be used and reproduced for non-commercial purposes, provided that the photos are not modified and that Eco-Web Ecological Consulting is credited.
Modification of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of Eco-Web Ecological Consulting's copyright and other proprietary rights. You may not frame this website nor link to this website without Eco-Web Ecological Consulting's express permission. If you wish to link to this website, please contact us.
Eco-Web Ecological Consulting does not approve, endorse, review, control or operate any sites that are linked to this site. Eco-Web Ecological Consulting does not accept any responsibility for these third-party sites and Eco-Web Ecological Consulting shall not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking. Linking to any other site is at the visitor's own risk.
Your privacy is important to us.
Respecting and protecting the privacy of Eco-Web's other stakeholder group(s) is important to us and is a priority in our continuing relationship. Examples of other stakeholders include, but are not limited to, individual contractors, job applicants, landowners, lease-grantors, shareholders, investment analysts, government contacts.
Eco-Web collects your personal information through various means, such as through personal contact, job applications, over the phone and through website cookies. We collect this information so we can manage our ongoing relationship with you, but we will tell you the specific purposes for which your information will be used when we collect it.
Eco-Web takes great care to ensure your personal information is securely stored. Access to this information is restricted to Authorized employees of Eco-Web and will only be disclosed to third-party agents responsible for administering our programs or providing Eco-Web with services, provided that such companies use the information only for the purposes for which it was disclosed, and agree to maintain privacy policies consistent with Eco-Web.
A cookie is a piece of data — typically encoded information about how and when you use a site — that a Web server creates when you visit a website. This data is placed on your computer hard drive in the form of a small text file.
There are two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are used only for the length of time you stay on the website. When you leave the site, they expire and are no longer active. Persistent cookies are more permanent and can be re-read when you return to the site that placed them on your computer. We use persistent cookies in two instances — to identify previous visits to a new section of the website so that you are not required to view redirect information on subsequent visits and to allow users to access our corporate brand web page without having to log in repeatedly using the registration form.
You may choose not to accept cookies by setting your browser options to inform you when cookies are being sent. Alternately, you can set these options to deny cookies altogether. Please note, however, that by not accepting cookies you may limit the functionality that we can provide to you when you visit our site.
Automatic Logging of Session Data
To help us serve you better, we continuously and automatically collect generic, non-personal information about visits to our website. The following points describe the nature of the information collected in our Web server logs:
1) We do not collect personal information such as names, ages, phone numbers, addresses or e-mail addresses from visitors to our website. We do not collect individual profile information for visitors across multiple sites and do not aggregate information from any other sources about browsing patterns of individual visitors across multiple sites.
2) We collect anonymous visitor information like IP addresses, browser types, return visits from past guests, referring pages, pages visited along with the order in which they were visited, time spent on the website, and the referrer and transaction information for e-commerce pages. We collect such non-personally identifiable information for the following purposes: (1) to obtain anonymous statistical analysis of Web page traffic patterns for our website (2) to administer our website and servers, (3) to allow for auditing of our services by third parties, and (4) to improve our services.
5) We do not create individual profiles of visitors. We do not have a database of individual profiles of each visitor. We collect data in aggregate form and data is not recorded or stored about individual visitors.
6) We may use the aggregate data to inform third parties as to the number of people who have seen and clicked on links to their websites.
Eco-Web reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes.